Do you need an automatic rabbit feeder? You’ll learn some more about the best ones currently available here.
We’ve found DecoStain to be the best option after exploring the features and benefits these automated feeders offer. Some of its best features include timing functionality and portion control among the programming capabilities.
The Automatic Rabbit Feeders We Recommend:
- DecoStain Programmable Automative Pet Feeder
- Kaytee Gravity Bin Feeder
- PETFLY Remote Control Automatic Feeder
- Pet Lodge Rabbit Feeder with Metal Bottom and Lid
WOPET SmartFeeder with Timer Programmable,HD Camera for Voice and Video Recording,Wi-Fi Enabled App for iPhone and Android
If you need to use an automatic rabbit feeder, this high-tech option is worth considering. The choices you can easily set include portion sizes, preferred feeding times, and the number of meals to serve. The feeder can supply up to 6 individual meals per day.
This tech-based feeder also features onboard Wi-Fi with a high-def camera and microphone which can be controlled via an iPhone or Android app.
This feeder holds up to a generous six liters of dry rabbit food. If you ever have a power outage, the feeder can run off the batteries. A power indicator will alert you to the need for a battery change. By having an extra power option, your bunnies will always have access to food.
- Working like a pet sitter,be able to feed your pet from anywhere and at anytime. remotely set times to feed your pet automatically or choose to do a manual feeding from your mobile device instantly.Best auto pet feeder for dogs and cats.
- HD Camera for Voice and Video Recording,work as a smart pet camera with a connected app that lets you see, talk, play with your pet. Connect with your pet while you are away with the supported audio chat/recording. Sharing your favorite moment on social media directly.
- Two Food Dispense Trays-The difference between small and large is the size of food dispense out,So you can replace it based on your need,each meal dispense from 1-39 Portions, Each Portion is around 10-12g, Simply Pick Your Portion Size & Unit Dispenses Dry Meals.Help control body weight and establish good eating habits which will allow them to live a long and healthy life with you.
Kaytee Gravity Bin Feeder
This gravity feeder measures a generous 6.5″ x 5..75″ x 8.25″. If you have multiple rabbits, they will all be able to feed very comfortably.
The unit easily connects to the cage wire, making a secure fit. All hardware required for a secure attachment to the cage is included.
Another advantage of the feeder is its dust-resistant design. The way the unit is designed helps you keep everything cleaner for the overall health of your pets.
- 5.25" long, 5.75" wide, 8.25" high
- Connects to wire cage
- Assorted colors, color received will vary
BELOPEZZ Smart Pet Automatic Feeder
This automatic feeder features 6L of dry food capactiy for up to 4 meals per day. There’s an onboard voice recorder that can record up to 10 seconds of sound which is played at feeding time.
- Automatic Food Dispenser Makes Feeding Hassle Free for Pets’ Dietary Health & Wellbeing. Automatic feeder can avoid overeating and avoid starvation.
- Capacity: 6L,around 6.5Lbs dry food, Size: 14.2inch * 8.3inch * 14.2inch. Suitable for small size pets, medium size pets, large size pets. Such as: Poodle, Bo Mei dog, cat, shepherd, Labrador and so on
- 2pcs Meal size(S and L,size S for small and medium size pets,such as poodles, Pomeranian, cats etc. size L for medium and large size pets,such as Shepherd, Labrador etc.), Shaking Q pet(Gift:Tumbler pet toy) for small and medium size pets only.
A Buyer’s Guide for Automatic Feeders
One of the most important aspects of proper rabbit care is making sure they are always adequately fed. How do you ensure they always have access to their food when you’re not home? Even if you didn’t have to think about this when you first got your rabbit, being prepared for different circumstances is part of responsible pet ownership. What type of feeder you choose is an essential decision for you as well as your pet.
Different scenarios may apply depending on how many rabbits you have. Each circumstance is different, and your decision will need to take these differences into account.
Different Rabbit Ownership Circumstances
First, we’ll look at the needs of an owner with just one rabbit. Busy adults who want a low-maintenance pet are one example of someone who might own a single rabbit. Another example includes parents concerned about their children’s’ ability to remember a feeding schedule.
Any pet needs to have easy access to healthy food, and bunnies are no exception. Hay is a type of food that should always be available for regular grazing, just as they would be able to eat hay in the wild. A feeder makes it easier for you to dispense additional foods that are ideal nutrition sources. In cases where your rabbit freely roams that house, the feeder comes in handy for providing a regular supply of food any time.
These principles also apply to multi-rabbit households. Owners whose rabbits have recently had litters especially benefit from such feeding arrangements. More food sources are always better in households with multiple pets. There will be fewer problems involving your furry friends feeling crowded out by their companions.
The Features Most Needed in Rabbit Feeders
Good quality is something that should always matter in feeding devices for your pets. We’ll take a look at some of the features that are the most helpful in a feeder.
Ease of Use
Being comfortable with using the automatic feeder is essential. Regardless of whether your chosen model is simple or more high-tech, your comfort with its operation will matter. Proper use will make it easier to ensure your rabbit uses the feeder. Reading any documentation that comes with the device is an important step. Doing a trial run of the product when you’ll be at home is a way to make sure everything works smoothly.
Quality is another crucial factor for pet owners. A device that features quality construction is less likely to carry safety risks. Checking out reviews can prove most helpful in locating products of good quality. A customer who has used the product will be able to provide an honest look at its benefits and disadvantages. You’ll be able to make a better decision using reviews, even when the chosen brand is well-known.
Think of Your Budget
Setting a budget that you keep is important to the buying process. Automated feeders often become very expensive. However, it is worth remembering that food dispensed through one of these devices is more supplemental, unlike hay. Think carefully about whether extra features are worth the money.
Use Careful Consideration
Considering what you want the most out of a feeder matters. These devices have been designed with pellets in mind, which is always helpful to remember.
Some Parting Thoughts
No automatic pet feeder, no matter how good, can take the place of manual feedings. The food that goes into these devices serves as a supplemental feeding source. Providing constant access to some hay or grass is necessary to keep your pet nourished.